A bit explaination of my background =)

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm Kamarul Bin Omar, doe just call me Lul.. =) 'Simply the Best' can? eheh. I want to shout here! emmmm,, I love this WORLD so please stop violance! war!and so on =) stop judging and talking shit to me. I'm arrogant? NO I'm not =(. for the sake of GOD, I'm really fucked up with people who didn't stay with their words!! this word's belong to you "FUCK YOU BABY" all I know is I love myself and I live for my own life. eheh.. I love my sister (Julianah) and my Mama (Anak)! my Sister is cool than your sister! boooo! and my Mama is pretty than your mama! seriously, I can't live without friends, because sometimes friends can be a cure for sadness. awww sweet doe!!! mmm, my D.O.B is on 08th October 1989, so once again dont judge me by my fucking ages! because I'm gonna fuck you if you do it! Cool right? ehehehe..

Saturday, December 25, 2010

TOP 5 MOST POPULAR SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITESS!

1. facebook
2. MySpace
3.twitter
4.Linkedin
5.Ning


No comments:

Post a Comment